Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Restaurant in town

Dave and I went out on a date last night and tried a new sushi place a couple blocks from our house. It is so new that it hasn't even taken down the old restaurant's sign yet, but it is where the old Sonoya used to be on Artesia. It was taken over by a Japanese family and they've remodeled the inside and were having a soft opening this week. We highly recommend going here and supporting our local economy... and try the "Hulk" roll and mochi ice cream, it was amazing!

I'll try to post a picture and the actual name and location of the restaurant when they get the new sign up because I'm not even sure what their new name will be! .

No comments:

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27