Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding Rehearsal

After a week of fun and celebrating, it was time to get down to business with Charlie & Christina's wedding rehearsal. They got married in Merced at the First Baptist Church where Christina grew up. It was really fun to be a part of it and sort of crazy to think that it's been almost 4 years since Dave and I were preparing for our own wedding. Time flies!

Dave & I

The Lockridge Men
Best Man Dave, Groom Charlie, Officiant/Father of the Groom Dad

The almost-newlyweds getting ready for their trip down the aisle.

The wedding party! The each had 9 attendants and 4 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. And believe it or not, we still got the rehearsal dinner on time!

The Nordman and Lockridge families (minus Diane who flew in later). We're so excited to officially welcome Christina into our family. It's about time! :)




1 comment:

Steve Harden said...

Loved your posts, keep'em coming. It's easy to see you and Dave have a wonderful group of friends in the South Bay, wish we could come down more often. Your ETA for baby Lockridge is more exciting every day and I'd imagine you're getting nervous about all the changes...you'll do GREAT. I know you'll be an amazing Mommy, because of the manner which you treat family & friends. It is a transferrable skill. Love you and Dave so much. Can hardly wait to be Grandpa, Pops, Papa, Steve or whatever Baby Lockridge decides to call me. One last note, I predict Baby Lockridge to be a sports superstar...perhaps baseball, football or maybe even soccer. One thing for sure, he'll be loved and given every opportunity to be what ever he wants. God bless you, Dave and Baby Lockridge. Love- Dad

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27