My family signed up to run in the Disneyland half marathon last weekend. I wasn't released to do major exercise yet (and I had a 5 week old) so Mom, Levi and I stayed behind and cheered for the group. Dave stepped in at the last minute (without any training) and did great!
Here is Grammy and Levi hanging out by the pool at the Candy Cane Inn.
(He loves to cover his face with his hands when he sleeps.)
Some of the highlights of the run included the part through Disneyland and meeting some people from Star Wars. (I know I'm disappointing Bryan terribly but I really have no clue who these guys are!)
And running through Angels Stadium.
Bryan's girlfriend Alison and her parents ran in the marathon too. Here is Dave, Alison, Alison's Mom Claire and my dad.
Uncle Bryan after the race.
Everyone did great and we were so proud of them. Maybe next year we'll all do it!
1 comment:
The one with B and Levi is my favorite! For sure! I think they are Stormtroopers btw Megan.
Post a Comment