Levi turned 3 months on Tuesday! These last 13 weeks have flown by and we are loving this time with our little guy. He's getting so big and changing and learning new things every day! I think because all of these milestones happen so slowly it makes them all seem like such HUGE accomplishments. I know I'm biased, but I am so impressed with him daily and I get so excited every time I think he's figured out something new. Here's a little peek at Levi at 3 months:
 |
| Levi Daniel at 3 months |
We missed our Tuesday doctor appointment because I had the stomach flu (terrible, terrible, terrible) so I had to reschedule and will know his exact measurements next week but until then our scale at home has him weighing in at a whopping 16 pounds! He feels huge to us and has already doubled his birth weight. And Dave swears that he's also already half my height... we'll see about that but I do think he's pretty long too!
 |
This is what happens when Daddy is around the help take pictures. :)
|
Levi is getting stronger by the day. He's loving his tummy time and can almost roll from back to front when he's on his playmat. He rolls around in his crib every night but we're thinking it might be a combination of swaddling and his mattress-- either way it might be time to loose the swaddle. He loves to stand (while we hold him, of course) and always wants to be facing out as we carry him around because he likes to watch people and Hannity. He loves when we sing songs and read books and he babbles right along when we talk to him, but that shouldn't be a surprise with parents like Dave and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment