
It's official: Lockridge Land is moving back home! After 5 great years in the South Bay and one (and a 1/2) kid(s), it's time to move closer to family and friends. We found a great house, worked with an awesome realtor and friend and everything is falling into place on the big move. My parents came down to help box up the Redondo house and then Dave, Levi and I drove up to pick up the keys on Friday. We've already been overwhelmed by all the friends that have volunteered to help us with chores, painting and errands and it just helps solidify our bittersweet decision to move. We'll miss so much about the South Bay- amazing friends, a great church and the beach, to name a few- but we know this is the best decision for our growing family.
We're not officially out of the South Bay yet so don't worry. We're up North getting some things done with the new house but we'll be back in time to say our goodbyes and pack the truck and Dave will still be coming to LA regularly so Levi and I will definitely be tagging along!
More pictures to come...
5 comments:
WHAT that was too fast! Sounds like God is moving y'all and its the right decision!! Are you keeping your place here? Your south bay friends will miss you and sweet Levi!! (and you too Dave)! I totally understand the move and hope that you all enjoy living near your family!!!
What exciting news for you all. I bet your boys are going to LOVE having all that extra space to roam about:)
Being still involved in our own move (it seems to take so long) you have our congratulations and our sympathy.
Stay strong and enjoy!
We're sad to see you go but excited for you to get to be by family.
We want to do one last dinner with you guys before you leave so let me know what night you're free.
SO great to see you guys last week. Amanda was very jealous I got to see Levi :) You guys rock, and Dave, thanks for letting me babysit! I will take care of her.
Post a Comment