Monday, August 8, 2011

Levi's First Year

3 Days Old 
One Month Old

Two Months Old

Three Months Old

Four Months Old

Five Months Old

Six Months Old

Seven Months Old

Eight Months Old

Nine Months Old

Ten Months Old

Eleven Months Old

Twelve Months Old
It's official! Levi Daniel is ONE YEAR OLD!!!

We're out of stickers, folks, so this is our last monthly Levi update. He is such a joy to have in our lives. I'm not sure of his official "stats" because we won't get in to see our new Modesto pediatrician until the end of the month but if I'd have to guess I'd say "big"! :) He's sleeping a good 12 hours and night, still taking two two hour naps daily and waking up happy and singing and waving. He's been walking for a couple of months now so he's getting good and fast and more confident in his abilities. He moves CONSTANTLY and, if he's awake, he just doesn't stop. He loves cars and trucks and balls and especially books. It's fun to watch him play with his new toys and it's surprising to see him play with them in the way they're intended. He still loves his pacifiers and he's still a great eater. He rarely refuses meat, likes most vegetables and fruits and has never met a carb he won't eat (just like his mom). We tried introducing cows milk cold turkey but that was a disaster, so now we are mixing it in with his formula and he seems to be handling it well. He's got a great personality and a love for people and he has this great belly laugh that just melts my heart. He has a couple of funny little "things" that he's doing these days that never fail to make us laugh so I definitely need to get them on camera because I'm sure he won't do them much longer. He has begun to "dance" when he hears music but unlike most kids he doesn't move his body or feet at all, instead he wiggles his head. Not sure where he learned those moves (Dave maybe?) but it's super cute. This has been such a great year of learning to parent this little guy and, for the most part, he's made it very easy. We love you Levi and are so proud to be your parents!!! Happy first year of life!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great year to be a Lockridge!

Krista and David Hart said...

crazy how fast time flies! I remember holding him in the hospital... pregnant at the time. (Although it does feel like forever ago that I was pregnant) So fun to read about what he's up to these days :) I got a great mental picture of him "dancing"... can't wait to see some video!

Rollin With The Homies said...

Wow, he's really changed and I can't get over how much he looks like your dad. I love seeing that he's bonding with the grandparent, so special. We miss you guys and hope to see you whenever you make your way down here or if we ever head up north.

I'm still in shock that it's been a YEAR.

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27