Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites

June has been a busy month and it's gone by so quickly. Here are some of my of favorite things right now:

My cool guy in his sunglasses. 

When Auntie Sarah comes to visit. We got to see her twice this week! 

Caleb smiles and giggles and coos.

Levi's helpful heart.
(Even if the very next second he turned the hose on Grammy!)
My awesome hubby and any chance I get to spend with "just us."
Especially at a Dodger's game!

Levi's budding imagination.
Walking on the "train tracks" during our walk.


Caleb's new skills: pulling himself up to a stand.

Finding new ways to play with old toys.

Brothers who love and play with each other.

My big boy who has slept for one whole week in his big bed without leaving it once. Seriously. 

I'm a lucky girl and feeling incredibly loved and blessed today. Here's looking forward to my favorite month of the year: JULY!

No comments:

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27