Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ten On Tuesday: October Edition

Grammy and Levi on the train at the Sacramento Zoo.
He's so excited!

Mesmerized by the animals.

Looking for lions.

When Grammy is around Mommy actually gets to be in some pictures!

We got to help Uncle Bryan celebrate his birthday too.
My boys are lucky that he even shared his birthday candles!

We took a trip out to Del Osso Farms for a Lockridge family fun day.

Caleb was impressed by the pumpkins but he mostly wanted to chew on the stems or put rocks in his mouth. Yum!

I took a ton of pictures but this is the only one of both boys faces at the same time. I tried!

There were plenty of polite little rows to walk through the pumpkins but Levi took the road less traveled.

A fun night with Grandma & Grandpa Lockridge produced one tired boy!

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

So fun! Levi's hair is getting a lot darker... closer to yours and Dave's :)

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27