The day after Thanksgiving we went and picked out a Christmas tree. (Yes we're those people!) We grabbed the first one we saw at The Home Depot, picked up a couple of wreaths for the front door, and made it home in time to decorate. It's the most wonderful time of the year!
| Caleb found one just his size! |
| Lockridge boys |
| Our new Fisher Price nativity. I wanted one that the boys could touch and play with. They LOVE it! Baby Jesus may have been missing for a few days but, thankfully, he's been found. :) |
We have to get outside every day. These boys need exercise and fresh air and a place to run. The weather has been ok (rainy one day, sunny the next) so we've had lots of time to play. Thank goodness!
| Enjoying some sunshine and a walk. Levi's quite the helper these days! |
| A little rain doesn't keep us inside for long! |
| These boys love playing in the leaves, |
| and under the slide, |
| and eating picnic lunches outside! |
And we also went to the mall to visit Santa! Levi was excited. Caleb was excited until the strange man touched him. Oh well. That's just how it goes right? Merry Christmas!

1 comment:
I didn't realize I stole your blog title til just now :) Glad your blog is working. Would love to see you guys on our drive up to Davis- I'll email you.
Post a Comment