Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Showering Amy & Baby Liam

This past Saturday we celebrated my cousin Amy and her soon-to-be-born baby boy, Liam! 

Julie came up with using an alphabet theme for the shower because Amy & Joel's baby bedding has letters on it. 

Sarah made her famous cupcakes!

Julie came up with having a fruit and yogurt bar on top of the usual shower fare. It was so yummy, especially with the waffle bowls to fill up! 

Here are some of the letters the guests brought for baby Liam's nursery wall.
(I made the "L"!)

Aunt Sharon made her amazing sugar cookies as a favor and Mom made the beautiful centerpieces. It's so fun to throw parties with these ladies because everyone has different talents!


Amy & Julie-- Sisters!

Amy was given lots of great, useful gifts.

And a neutral diaper bag so maybe Joel will proudly carry it too. Smart girl! :)

After awhile the younger girls ventured upstairs to play with all our boys' toys. They came down all dressed up and made us laugh. :)

Some people got very creative with their letter contributions. Here's Alison with her "i" and "Q". I don't envy the hanging of all these letters but I can't wait to see them all on the wall!

Aunt Sharon, Julie, Amy, Jessica
The proud Grammy and Aunties with the Mommy-to-be.

Me, Alison, Amy, Mom, Sarah
More Aunties and the guest of honor :)


We're so excited to meet baby Liam in May and we hope he's as excited to be added to the number of boy cousins as they are! It was a beautiful shower and it went off without a hitch with so many talented and helping hands. We hope you and baby Liam feel loved, Amy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

what an adorable shower! love all the cute alphabet touches. And your burlap wreaths are so cute too-did you make those?

Megan Lockridge said...

Becky, I DID make them. They were so easy! I left them plain with the intention of adding to them seasonally but my cousin made those cute little pennants so I think those might just stay up through Spring. :)

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27