Monday, November 11, 2013

October Recap

So, yes, we're already a good ways into November and I'm still posting October pictures. Whoops! Life happens. We had a cram packed October with birthdays, engagements, surprise parties, surprise announcements, and lots and lots of fun and pumpkins. Here's a quick recap:

Visiting our favorite Fresno family! Here are 5 out of the 6 kids we got to spend the day with.

Our Daddy is so strong!

We got to watch Papa take off from the Modesto airport. 

We played at a lot of parks and we're always silly!

Sarah and Drew came to town and told us they are engaged!!!
July 2014 here we come! :)

More pumpkin patch fun with Grammy and Papa and Auntie Sarah and UNCLE Drew!

We celebrated the engaged couple.

There were lots of kids there too.

Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Lacey!

Have we mentioned we love Uncle Drew?!

We celebrated Uncle Bryan's birthday and the announcement of their new little one coming this April! Did I mention that 2014 is going to be a great year for our family?!!

We also celebrated Grandpa Lockridge's 60th birthday with a surprise party.
Happy Birthday Dad!

Lockridge Family picture attempt.

Going through pictures for the party we found this gem of Grandpa Lockridge as a little boy and I knew I had a similar one. So here's Caleb and Grandpa side by side at about the same age. Related much? :)

We also celebrated a birthday for our littlest guy and had a ton of fun at Halloween. More in a bit...

No comments:

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27