Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lockridgeland's 1st Trip

Dave had a couple of days off so we headed over to the coast for a quick, first family of five road trip. Maggie slept most of the time, the boys were awesome, I'd say a great time was had by all!

Quick stop at Casa de Fruta.

Monterey Bay Aquarium: cuddles with Mommy.

Being brave and touching things in the tide pools. 

Our favorite spot: the Open Sea.

Dennis the Menace park and even Daddy got in on the rolly slide action!

Family picture attempt.

3 kids in a clam.

My 3 loves.

We stopped off at some tide pools on our way up to San Francisco. Maggie and I watched our boys explore and climb.

A trip to Alcatraz was super fun! The boys loved the boat ride over, and Levi loved the headset with the tour (Caleb, not so much!). 
It was a great trip! Love this family of mine! :)

No comments:

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27