This post is actually a little out of order, but I'll explain that whole story later... :)
My third baby shower in three months was for my good friend Becky. I forgot to bring my camera, unfortunately, but I was able to "borrow" some of these pictures from my good blogging friends! (Thanks Jen and Becky!) Becky's shower was thrown by two of my great friends Jen and Sheri. They hosted us at 26 Beach Cafe in Venice and it was the best baby shower I've ever been to! Thanks for a great time ladies!

Matt & Becky named their baby girl Kylie Joy. This is a banner that the girls made for the shower. They carried the pink & brown bird theme from the invitations to the banner to the papers that we used for the games...it was so beautiful and creative.

Here is Jen and Becky together. I'm posting this picture mostly to show my family how extremely talented Jen is. She hand makes these special quilts for all of her expecting friends. I have seen quite a few over the years and I never cease to be amazed at how much time and love goes into these presents. They are so beautiful and she always seems to really "get" each person that she is making them for. Love it!

Here is the group from JOF! We know all of these girls from the Outlet (our Sunday school class) but some have moved on in life to other groups and other cities. It was really great to have this group together!
Shower #3 is it for me for a while. It has been a very exciting few months and so special to be a part of the celebrations for such great friends. I just have to say thanks to Sheri and Jen one more time, Great Job Ladies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment