Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's A...

BOY!!!
Last weekend we gathered up both sets of Grandparents and headed over to the local 3D ultrasound place to find out what baby #2 is going to be. We all had our guesses--I've been saying boy since the day I found out I was pregnant because I feel exactly the same as I did with Levi. We were put into a large room with a flat screen tv and in no time at all the ultrasound tech had our little peanut up on the big screen. Dave asked her to put it up so that we could all guess what it was, and it took him about 0.23 seconds to shout out "It's a BOY!" We all looked at the tech, waiting for her to tell us if he was right or wrong, and she said Dave was right... it's definitely another boy for the Lockridge family! We love him already and can't wait for our two boys to meet and be the bestest of friends!

Dave, Levi and Grandpa & Grandma Lockridge


Grandma & Grandpa Harden

An excited Mommy!

"Levi's Brother" :)

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Very exciting!!! Brothers sounds so fun!! Blessing on this pregnancy Megan!

AliEli said...

are you sure that is what dave yelled :)

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Congrats Lockridge Fam!! xo

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27