Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Caleb!



Our little Moose is half way to his first birthday and he couldn't be happier! We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 6 month check up, weigh in and shots so we'll report back with his stats but, until then, a quick shout out to the happiest baby I know. Love you big guy!



And just in case you don't believe me about his huge-ness, here are pictures of Levi and Caleb wearing the same outfit in size 18 months. Levi was 10 months exactly and had just started walking, Caleb is 6 months exactly and has just started sitting on his own. Oh, and Levi was in the 95% too. So Caleb truly is our little Moose!


Levi, 10 months
Camping with friends :)
Caleb, 6 months
Sitting up like a champ.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow can't believe it's been 6 months already!! He's so cute! Love his big smiles

Krista and David Hart said...

Wow! I can't believe Caleb is now wearing the same size as Abby! Crazy! So cute though :)

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27