Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Funday

Here's a quick Monday picture update from our fun August so far:

We celebrated Levi's 2nd birthday a couple of times. He isn't complaining about the extra sweets!

It has been HOT so we've spent extra time playing in the pool and the water.

Caleb is following in his big brother's footsteps and becoming quick the daredevil. Stairs? Mastered. Slides? No problem. He sure is busy!

And Levi's getting the hang out this whole "blowing out the candles" thing. Just wondering what's going to happen when it's someone else's birthday...

Climbing on furniture? Who me?

Brothers playing together. This is the reason we got the trailer, right? :)

Popsicles with Daddy. Levi really likes to share!

Dinner and fun with cousins.

Walking the dog and trying to beat the heat.

This is one smart kid, he couldn't get the pantry door open to get a snack so he figured the ice cream from the freezer was the next best thing. 

Cuddle time with Uncle B! 



2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the one of Levi walking Hannity- haven't seen her in a while! It's been hot here too- not as hot as your house I'm sure but with no AC it's debilitating me.

Krista and David Hart said...

I love that Levi got the ice cream out of the freezer... too funny! I'm sure Abigail would do the same if she could reach!

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27