Levi Daniel
48 inches
51 pounds
Levi is fun-loving, sensitive, smart, opinionated, inquisitive, rough, rambunctious, tender-hearted, and a fantastic big brother. He is equal parts fearless and cautious. He can be brave, the first one to volunteer to try something new, but more often than not he sits back and watches until he has figured out how to do something and then nails it on his very first try. He is crazy athletic and can hit the cover off a baseball. He loves school and really likes to have us spell out words so he can write lists. He goes back and forth about his career choices, it's something he brings up often. Right now it's army guy or police man, or someone who invents things like Leonardo Da Vinci. (His words not mine.) He loves his brother and sister, his cousins, his family, and he makes friends very easily. I constantly hear him yelling while at the park, "Mom! I made a new friend!" And then he promptly invites these strangers to our house. Bless him. He is growing and learning new things every day and he is so much fun to have around. I can not believe he is 5 years old. When did this happen? :) We celebrated his birthday with an Army party. Camo and boys galore.
| Grandma Lockridge and Maggie were the welcome crew. |
| I think we counted 13 boys under the age of 7. It was a disaster. And SO MUCH FUN!! |
| Happy Birthday big guy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment