Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Redwood Christian Park 2015

This year we packed up our car (to the brim) and spent a week in the Santa Cruz mountains at a camp my family used to go to every year. We claimed a big cabin, down past the Ark (yes, there is an Ark replica) and we had an absolute blast. The boys are old enough to go to their own classes and learn and play and have some freedom to explore. And the best part? Our cousins were right next door!

Welcome to camp from these Rad kids!

Cousins & brothers & best friends for life.

Eskimo Jesus is so funny!

More cousin fun.

Cousin Liam was there too.

Maggie loved camp and spent most of the week in the Ergo.

The Lockridge boys all conquered the climbing wall, the swimming pool, the slides, and even a good hike.

I'm telling you, best slides around!

And Auntie Sarah was able to come up for a couple days too.

I celebrated my 32nd birthday and Dave and my 9th anniversary while at camp. They threw us a big party (ok it might not have just been for us) and I decided to show up the kids by hitting the bungee jump. We can't let the littles have all the fun, right? :)

Silly Levi

Beach Day!

Sand castles with Grammy

The DeMouras

Hamming it up by the Charity 1.

No comments:

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27