Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Caleb David is 6 months old!


22.6 lbs
27.5 inches
off.the.charts.

This last month has been full of transitions. Caleb is sleeping through the night again from 7:30/8-6:30/7:30. I'll take it! He's transitioned to a 4 hour feeding cycle and three naps a day. (Two really good long ones and little mini nap in the evening.) It has made our days more predictable and made us more flexible in our schedule. Yay! Caleb is still rolling all over the place and using it as a means to get where he wants to go. He's sitting up without (much) assistance and is still giving these huge smiles to anyone who will pay attention. He's drooling a little bit more and chewing on everything. He loves watching Levi play and loves any attention Levi decides to give him. (Even the kind that's a little too rough.) Caleb has started "talking" more and more and has recently started stringing together lots of Da-da-da-da's. The pediatrician said he's officially saying "Da-da"but I'm still not so sure that he knows who he's talking about. :) He eats everything I've ever given him, without a fuss or a face, although I'm not too surprised about that. He's just a sweet, sweet boy and a joy to have in our family. We sure are blessed!

My big brother is so funny!

Thinking about crawling...

Toes!

Brother time :)

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

Cute brothers! I can't believe that Caleb already weighs more than Abigail! Crazy!

for this child I prayed, and the LORD answered my prayer 1 Samuel 1:27